From:
Aimee Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:53:29 +0000
I am not certain if this has made it to this list yet and I apologize for any duplication.  Please nominate any of your favorite government publications in any format by January 9, 2017 at: https://www.library.unt.edu/forms/godort-notable-document-nomination-form

More details are in the e-mail from Panel chair, Mark Anderson, below.

Many thanks,
Aimée

Aimée C. Quinn
Selector for State & Local Government Publications
GODORT Notable Documents Panel
James E. Brooks Library, Central Washington University
509-963-1592