From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 07:47:16 -0500
Subject: Re: trim or fold?...cataloger measurements
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:29:22 -0400
From: Joel Kovarsky <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

My comment here is purely with respect to the remark below. This is what
catalogers do, but for those dealing with items carrying significant
monetary valuation, there are security reasons for measuring and
recording (somewhere) not only neatline to neatline, but also the entire
sheet. Implicit in this conversation is the idea that this thread is not
dealing with items currently in the high valuation group. I suspect that
will continue to be the case for the foreseeable future. Not everything
can be saved intact.

             Joel Kovarsky