From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 14:09:54 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 20:52:19 +0100
From: Robert Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NEWS: Bonnington (London) Print and Map Fair in May -
Stands/Booths available.

----
With apologies for any duplication!

May '99 Map Fairs

Dear Colleague,

As I understand that there is a waiting list to exhibit at the Bonnington Hotel Map in Fair in May,
I am writing to advise you that we still have some tables available in the Bonninton PRINT Fair on
the same days (Sun & Mon. May 30th & 31st). (If you have already booked a table at the Bonnington
Map Fair please ignore this intrusion.)

The Print Fair is now in its fourth year and has become widely known as an excellent trade call for
maps and prints. Held to coincide with the famous Bonnington Map Fair, our visitors include trade
buyers from all over the world.  It is usual for buyers to visit to both fairs as we offer a similar
range of stock.

The Bonninton Print Fair is being held on the same days as the Bonnington Map Fair in the same
hotel. You can book tables for either of the two days. The first day of the Map and Print fairs (Sun
May 31st) is the day before The ImCos fair.

Comfortable overnight accommodation is available to you, if required, from £26 at The Victory
Services Club, Marble Arch, London, a ten minute taxi ride from Bloomsbury. Advance booking is
recommended for this.

The fairs are extensively advertised.

'Stands' (booths) consist of 6ft( 1.82m.) x 2ft (0,61m.) tables, one chair and cloth covers. One
table is £65, two tables (2 chairs) are £115, extra space, for portfolio stands etc., is charged pro
rata. If you want a specific stand location (i.e. against a wall), we will do our best to arrange
this although it can not always be guaranteed. Fees are payable at the fair.

A complete calendar of all the London Season May/June book, print, and map fairs and auctions is on
our web site.http://www.fineart.tm

Please let me know if you would like to reserve a table.

 With best regards.

 Robert Walker

--
R. Walker, Fine art & Business Resources.