From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 15:09:02 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 09:13:03 +0100
From: Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Betreft: aerials of Den Haag? <fwd>
Sender: Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>

As the National Aearospace Laboratory NLR (http://www.nlr.nl/public/) is the
Dutch node for NASA/SPOT etc. it might be the best place to forward your request.

Jan Smits

Jan Smits
Map Curator Koninklijke Bibliotheek, National Library of The Netherlands
SKD: Department for Cartographical Documentation
P.O. Box 90.407
2509 LK Den Haag
The Netherlands
tel: +31 70 3140241
fax: +31 70 3140450
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
E-mail: [log in to unmask] (encoded)

President Groupe des Cartothecaires de LIBER (GdC, European Map Curators Group)
Chairman Working Group for Mapcuratorship, Dutch Cartographic Society (NVK)
IFLA Representative for the ICA Commission on Standards for the Transfer of Spatial Data
WWW-SKD: http://www.konbib.nl/kb/skd/karto-en.html
WWW-GdC: http://www.konbib.nl/kb/skd/liber/intro.htm
WWW-personal: http://www.konbib.nl/persons/jan-smits/homepage.htm

Na matheis kai na matheis ap'tous spoudasmenous
(To learn and still to learn from those who know