From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:54:29 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Re: MAPS-L: US Border Patrol boundary file / map needed
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Rand California has some data, but by  place of crossing not sectors.

David Deckelbaum
Librarian for Cartographic Resources, Geography, and Urban Planning
YRL Collections, Research and Instructional Services
UCLA
Young Research Library, Room A4510
Phone 310 206 6793   Fax 310 825 6795