From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:22:41 -0400
------------------
I want to thank everyone who responded to my email about this topic.  It
certainly has been interesting...  For those who are curious of my final
answer, below is my email to my client who originally asked the question.
He actually wrote me back and indicated he definitely would contribute to
our efforts in providing this great service if his business is
successful...  Lily

Lily Wai, INSIDE Idaho Project Director   Phone: 208-885-6344
Professor, Head of Government Documents   Fax:   208-885-6817
University of Idaho Library (0135)        E-Mail:[log in to unmask]
Rayburn Street                            http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/govdoc
Moscow, Idaho 83844-2353                  http://inside.uidaho.edu