From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:46:41 -0500
DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON
:-o
FORWARD YOUR RESPONSES TO  <[log in to unmask]>

MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Library organizational structure and map libraries?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:19:00 -0600
From: Kathryn Lage <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Everyone,
How does your map library fit into the larger library organization? I'm
interested in the reporting structure in which the map librarian is placed
and the administrative placement of the map library within the library
organization.

You can reply directly to me and I will compile the answers and send them
out to the list if there's an interest. I may do a more formal survey about
this at some time. For now, I'm just interested in getting a rough idea of
the different scenarios.

Thank you!

-Katie

Katie Lage
Map Librarian
University of Colorado at Boulder
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
Phone: 303-735-4917 FAX: 303-735-4879
http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/map/

DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON

FORWARD YOUR RESPONSES TO  <[log in to unmask]>