From:
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:17:22 -0500
There are few companies in the market selling JPEG2000 product that will
allow user to mosaic and compress georeferenced images.

LizardTech's MrSID is a proprietary file format however, the LizardTech
is selling product called GeoExpress which gives an option of mosacing
and compressing images either in MrSID or in JPEG2000. Other companies
that sell JPEG2000 encoding option for georeferenced images are ERMapper
and LuraTech.

Thanks,
-Wangyal

Tsering Wangyal Shawa
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
Head, Digital Map and Geospatial Information Center
Geosciences and Map Library
Fine Hall B Level, Princeton University
Princeton, NJ 08544
Phone: (609) 258-6804