Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1993 17:20:53 EDT
This group will be meeting at ALA Annual; our Midwinter
meeting was on the Saturday night, 8-10pm, and the NOTIS
arranger of these matters tries to keep the time
consistent from meeting to meeting, so probably that's
when we'll meet at Annual.  I'll have copies of the
Midwinter-meeting minutes and of the Bylaws; there will
be an observer from NOTIS there.  I haven't yet seen the
list of meeting places for the NOTIS SIGs; if your
library has it, please post location on MAPS-L for
SIG CM.  Thanks.  Mary L. Larsgaard, acting chair,
NOTIS SIG CM