From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 06:57:39 -0500
maps-l    maps-l      maps-l         maps-l

Date: Thursday, 21 Jul 2005  From: Matthew Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Map of Okinawa
To: "Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all -

We (the UW) are looking to for a map of Okinawa to replace a 1994 tourist
map that has disappeared from our collection.  The missing maps details are:
1994 map published by Jinbunsha, which included a map of all the islands in
the prefecture of Okinawa, the cities of Naha, Nago City, and Kadena Air
base.

An exact replacement would be excellent, but I would be interested in any
tourist map of Okinawa that shows relatively the same information.

We have checked Amazon.com, ABEbooks, East View, Maplink and Omni
Resources websites with no luck.

Does anybody have any other suggestions?

Matthew Parsons, Map Librarian
Map Collection and Cartographic Information Services Unit
University of Washington Libraries
206-543-9392

----- End forwarded message -----