From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:25:54 -0500
Liz,

You can try checking the title below for a list of map dealers and map
restoration services. The book is a little dated but I was able to find
local contacts from this book.

Eshelby, Yvonne. /Sheppard's International Directory of Print and Map
Sellers/. 2nd ed. Farnham, Surrey: R. Joseph, 1992.  Z286 M3 S44 1992

Good luck!

Angie