From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:36:33 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:08:36 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 9 more hours of Mapping for Shuttle
Sender: [log in to unmask]

SpatialNews.com STS-99 Coverage
http://www.spatialnews.com/features/shuttle/

Well, we've enjoyed covering the progress of the latest shuttle
mission, now in its 9th. day.

SpatialNews has just released our latest exclusive from our
shuttle reporter. This feature details how NASA Managers Decided
to Give Nine Hours of Additional Mapping to Shuttle Mission and
examines what may or may not occur over the next couple of days.
Included with the article is a graphic showing the extent of
coverage that will be acquired from the extra 9 hours.
In addition to this, we have status reports archived, along with
an image gallery.

Have a nice week-end

Regards
Glenn Letham, editor