From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:18:48 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:34:15 -0600
From: Angela Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Announcing Census Watch
Sender: Angela Lee <[log in to unmask]>

I am pleased to announce the arrival of Census Watch on the ESRI web site
(www.esri.com/censuswatch).  Census Watch is a portal to information about
Census 2000 and its related activities.  It is designed to provide access to
up-to-date information about Census data resources, redistricting, online
mapping, and education/training opportunities.

The Census Watch site provides access to TIGER/Line 2000 data in shapefile
format, available for free download from the Geography Network
(www.geographynetwork.com).  NOTE:  Data is not yet available for all
states; more data will be added as it becomes available.  Also available
through Census Watch are Census 2000 Dress Rehearsal Data Sets, American
Fact Finder Data Sets, and TIGER/Line 1995 shapefiles.

Please feel free to contact me with questions about the Census Watch site.

Angela Lee
ESRI Schools and Libraries Program
1305 Corporate Center Dr, Suite 250
St Paul, MN 55121-1204