From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:47:56 -0500
Brian Huberty of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services has a number of
journals that need a new home. I believe he will cover the cost of
shipping. Please contact him directly.

a complete set  of ...

Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing Journals from 1960's to
the 1990's.

If anyone is interested in it, they should contact me before I ship the
boxes off to recycling...

brian

Brian Huberty, National Wetland Inventory Coordinator
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, R-3 Ecological Services
1 Federal Drive, Mail Stop 4056
Ft Snelling, MN 55111-4056
USA

Direct Phone (612) 713-5332