From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 15:46:57 -0500
------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Geospatial search interfaces
Date:   Mon, 1 Oct 2012 20:39:24 +0000
From:   Thompson, Thelma <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

A year or so ago I inquired of the list if any FEDORA libraries had
created geospatial search interfaces to access digital maps, air photos
or other materials in their digital collections.

So far, the Wisconsin air photo site is the only one of which I am
aware.  Has anyone else created an interface, or is in the process of
doing so, or contemplating doing so?

Please respond off list and I will share responses if there is interest.

Thank you.

Thelma Thompson

Thelma B. Thompson

Government Documents and Maps Librarian

Liaison to Departments of Earth Sciences, Geography

      and Natural Resources and the Environment

Associate Professor

Dimond Library, 18 Library Way

University of New Hampshire

Durham, NH 03824