From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:00:04 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L
Date: April 11, 2005
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Digital Version of Riley Moffat's  Map Index to Topographic Quadrangles of the United States, 1882-1940

WAML is in the process of converting Riley Moffat's Map Index to Topographic Quadrangles of the United States, 1882-1940  into a digital product.  While we are not planning a new edition, we would like to update and correct any errors or omissions that people are of aware in the print edition.

Would people please send me any pertinent data you have so that we can try to incorporate updated information into the digital product.

Thanks,

David

David Deckelbaum
Librarian for Cartographic Resources, Geography, and Urban Planning
YRL Collections, Research and Instructional Services
Young Research Library, Room A4510
Phone 310 206 6793   Fax 310 825 6795