From:
James C Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 16:58:20 EST
Turnbull, David, 1943-

Maps are territories: science is an atlas: a portfolio of exhibits
University of Chicago Press  (isbn: 0226817059 pbk)  1993

LC Call# GA 102.3 T87 1993

the notes state that the material is, in large part, based upon work at
Deakin University in Australia.  One of the LC subject headings is
Australia -- Maps.

Hope this is what you are looking for Alice :-)

Cheers
James Boxall
Map Curator
Dalhousie University