Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:24:59 -0500
Subject:        RE: RFID tags on maps
Date:   Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:23:22 -0400
From:   April Carlucci <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum' <[log in to unmask]>

Toni

Thanks for your message. We can put barcodes on the mylar but not all our
maps are in mylar and if we tried to do that the collection might fall
through the floor due to the added weight (amongst other problems)!

Does anyone else have any thoughts, or are we all waiting for someone else
to figure it out?!

Regards

April

Catalog Librarian for Maps