From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philip Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:03:05 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:36:35 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
From: Philip Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Aerial photo question <fwd>
Sender: Philip Hoehn <[log in to unmask]>

This would be a great list to have available on the Web.
Anyone know if it's there?

        Phil Hoehn

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:32:38 -0500 Johnnie Sutherland
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

Phil Hoehn, Map Bibliographer
Branner Earth Sciences Library
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-2210
Phone 1.650.725.1103   FAX 1.650.725.2534
--- End Forwarded Message ---