From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:56:07 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:13:02 -0400
From: Lucinda M. Hall <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Maps of Africa (fwd)

Macmillan in Africa sells wall maps of Africa and the
individual countries within the continent. Their web
site is http://www.macmillan-africa.com/Books/Maps.htm

Hope this proves useful to you.

Lucinda M. Hall

At 09:45 AM 8/24/01 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Lucinda M. Hall                               (603) 646-2579 (Map
Room)
Reference Bibliographer                    (603) 646-3628 (Fax)
   Geography & Maps                        [log in to unmask]
Evans Map Room
6025 Baker/Berry Library
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH  03755-3527