From:
erno bonebakker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 11:38:11 EDT
Opportunity to order Brazilian mapping

 Map Link will have a buyer in Brazil in mid May. If you have specific needs for Brazilian mapping,
especially specialized maps or large scale topographic maps, please contact me. If you have graphic
indexes showing sheets that you need to fill in your holdings, please send them to Map Link at 25 E Mason
St, Santa Barbara CA 93101 to arrive before May 14th. We cannot quote prices or availability until our buyer
returns.

 Please let me know if we can help.

Erno

ERNO R. BONEBAKKER