From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:48:57 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 18:24:06 -0600
From: Jane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ordering 1:50K Canadian topos?

Hi again, Map Experts,

This question is directed especially to those of you whose academic
collections in the U.S. used to receive all of the newly-published 1:50K
topos of Canada as part of their depository program.  Since they're no
longer being provided, even with our annual fee of $75.00 to be in the
program, what are you doing to keep your series up-to-date?  From whom do
you recommend that we order them, and is it possible to set up a "standing
order" with any map dealer to receive all of the new and/or revised sheets
just as we did previously from the Canada Map Office?

Thanks for any comments and suggestions you can make.

Jane Carlson
Map Collection Assistant
University of Iowa Libraries          [log in to unmask]
--- End Forwarded Message ---