Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:06:39 -0600
Subject:        Baffin Island bedrock geology map
Date:   Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:35:35 -0700
From:   Laura Wright <[log in to unmask]>
To:     MAPS-L <[log in to unmask]>

A patron of ours is looking for this map from the Geological Survey of
Canada:

Geology, Baffin Island (south of 70°N and east of 80°W), Nunavut
St-Onge, M. R. and Jackson, G.D.
[Ottawa] : Geological Survey of Canada, c2006
2 maps on 3 sheets
GEOSCAN ID no. 222520
Open file (Geological Survey of Canada) ;|v4931

We placed an order for it last December, but haven't received the map
yet. Does anyone own this map who would be willing to lend it to us
briefly, for in-house use only?

~~~~~~~~~
Laura Wright
Map Library, University of Colorado at Boulder
Boulder Campus Box 184 Boulder, CO 80309

(303) 735-3111
fax: (303) 735-4879

/"And there is something decent in the universe/
/   if I can feel all this, dicto millesimo/
/At the age of whatever."/

/               -- Ezra Pound, Canto XCV/