Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 16:41:55 EST
According to a letter just received from the Bureau of the Census dated
January 18, 1996, the originally issued CD-ROM discs #10 and #26 in the
Summary Tape File 3A series contained anomalies in the data sets.  The
discs referred to in the posting, below, would be the replacements.

According to the letter, "the impacted tables were for the states of Maine,
New Hampshire, and Rhode Island:

     Tables 62-63:    Race by School Enrollment, Educational Attainment, and
                      Employment Status

     Tables 133-143:  Selected Imputation Tables.

I hope this helps clear it up: Depository Libraries should supersede the
original versions of these discs once we recieve the corrected copies.

John Stevenson
University of Delaware Library
Newark, DE 19717-5267
302-831-8671 (voice)