From:
Steve Mykytyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 16:31:55 EDT
We've got most of Snyder's USGS publications, have implemented many of his
methods, and have source from most of the generally available projection
programs on the Internet.

Looking specifically for references on:

1. Projection interruption.  Is this as simple as we think?

2. Drawing lines/polygons across projection boundaries.  Have seen GMT's
methods, wondering if there's a reference and any experience with
efficiency of implementation ( i.e., do it when you apply projection, do it
at draw time, etc.)

3. Controlling field of view for Tilted Vertical Perspective projection.
In Snyder's book the pictures had to have more parameters controlling the
drawing than the projection parameters listed.  Intuitive/reasonable ways
for controlling how much of the projected view is displayed?

Steve Mykytyn -- [log in to unmask] -- voice 415.491.1770 -- fax 415.491.1251 --