From:
Dale Steele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 15:08:43 EDT
Peter-
Don't  know if this will help or not - was forwarded to me by my boss.
Dale

>Subject:      Documents Index on the Web
>To: Multiple recipients of list GOVDOC-L <GOVDOC-L@PSUVM>
>
>Documents Index, publisher of Guide to U.S. Government Publications,
>Guide to U.S. Government Statistics, now has a web page. It can be
>found at:
>
>http://andriot.com
>
>We hope that you will come visit us, and hope also to be of service to
>you in the future.
>
>Jay Andriot
>editor

>Dear MAPS-L;
>   Does anyone have the current address for the publisher "Documents
>Index?" Our acquisition dept. recently used the address in McLean, Virginia
>but the order came back marked "Moved -- Not forwardable."  Please reply
>to the list.  We are trying to purchase a copy of the 1994 edition of
>Guide to USGS geologic and hydrologic maps.  Thanks.
>
>Peter Stark

Dale Steele
Arizona Dept. of Library, Archives      "My object in living is to unite
1700 W. Washington                       My avocation with my vocation
Phoenix, AZ   85007                      As my two eyes make one in sight."
(602) 542-3701                                      -Robert Frost