Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:51:37 -0500
Subject:        RE: Needed: topo map index showing underlying quads for 15'
sheets
Date:   Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:52:15 -0400
From:   Boardman, Richard <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Paige,

The last index sheets I have showing the 15' sheets with the 7.5' sheets
underneath are for 1969 and 1973. Alas, there are some sections on both
that have only the 15' sheets and some with only the 7.5' maps but there
are differences between the two so you could fill in some gaps using
both. You would still have some work to do, though, filling in the rest.
I'd be happy to make you copies

Rich Boardman
Free Library of Philadelphia