Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:32:15 -0600
Subject:        Pre-1606 Australia book (Richardson): National Library of
Australia agents
Date:   Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:48:47 -0000
From:   Francis Herbert <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Discussion group for map history <[log in to unmask]>
CC:     A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship
<[log in to unmask]>, Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum

As supplement to my posted message of yesterday, relating to /Was
Australia charted before 1606? The 'Jave la Grande' inscriptions/ by
William A.R. Richardson (National Library of Australia, 2006), ISBN
0-642-27642-0 (pbk), I later received the answer to my query about NLA's
overseas agents from its "Manager, Publishing Section (Acting),
Publications and Events Branch":-

 "Dear Francis
Our agent in the US is Antipodes ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) and European sales are handled by
the National Library.
Thanks
[Susan Hall [[log in to unmask]]"

PS: I apologise for my spelling error in yesterday's message (it's
precisely a mis-transcription like that which provides people like
Menzies with strong 'evidence' for their theories!).

Francis Herbert