From:
"ANDREW, PAIGE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 1995 16:42:42 EDT
My apologies to the list readers, but I offered to send someone the list of
participants to the recently held conference "GIS and Libraries: Patrons,
Maps and Spatial Information" conducted at the Univ. of Ill. and have
misplaced or lost that individual's name.

If you could spend a minute posting your request to the list a second time
so that I could get this off to you I would appreciate. So sorry for the
inconvenience.

Thanks,

Paige Andrew