From:
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:25:58 -0400
Subject: Looking for
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:21:14 -0400
From: "Joan Goodbody" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hi, I sent out a list of atlases, I will be sending some lists of maps
soon, and got an answer from someone from Australia that was interested
in an atlas. If that person or someone else is interested in a partial
set of Australian Geological maps, please let me. know.  Thanks Joan

Joan Goodbody
Reference/Instruction Librarian
Government Documents Coordinator
Michigan Technological University