From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:28:30 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
>Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:40:13 +1000
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Duplicates on offer

The Research Centre at the Australian War Memorial in Canberra has a large
collection of duplicate published maps in which we are seeking expressions
of interest. The material on offer includes maps from all official
conflicts in which Australia has been involved this century. In particular
there are a lot of maps of the South West Pacific Area. In many cases we
have numerous copies. The items are not listed individually, and the
material includes thousands of items. We would be pleased to provide more
details of the broad subject areas included if you indicate interest in a
particular area.

We would like this material to go to public repositories. Transportation
costs would need to be covered by the receiving institution. I can be
contacted on 02 62434321 or Janette. [log in to unmask] or at the Australian
War Memorial, P.O. Box 345, Canberra City, ACT, Australia.

Janette Condon
Senior Curator
Printed and Special Collections

--- End Forwarded Message ---