From:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:02:50 -0400
Subject: mine related materials
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:46:11 -0700
From: Laura E Campbell <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
We have the following material to offer. UCSC pays the
postage.  Please let me know by June 30.

USGS
Reports

GP- 353
GQ- 45
GQ- 250
GQ- 476
GQ- 656
GQ- 666
GQ- 697
GQ- 730
GQ- 758
GQ- 770
GQ- 820
GQ- 821
GQ- 859
GQ- 883
GQ- 942
GQ- 1078
GQ- 1085
MR-13
MR-20
MR- 83; 2 copies
MR- 84; 2 copies
OFR 1953
OM-126

Professional papers
207
240-B
293
512
632
972

Bulletins
1939-A

Water supply paper
78

California Division of Mines
Bulletin- 183 & 198
Special Publication 42
Special Report

96
99
107
116
122

County Reports: Mines and Mineral Resources

1 Kern County
4 Trinity County
5 Monterey County
6 Shasta County

University of Nevada/ Nevada Division of Mines
Bulletins

30 B
52
53 A-C
56
57
59
60 (2 copies)
62 thru 64
67 thru 69
71
78
80
81
83
84
89

Reports

13
17
18
20
21
24

Alaska Division of Mines and Geology
Geologic report 8
Mineral Occurrences in the Yukon Tanana Region, Alaska.
R.H. Saunders April 1967

Miscellaneous
-       Alaska Society Guidebook, October 1964
-       Geology of the Central and Northern Diablo Range,
California (book)
-       American Association of Petroleum Geologists- Pacific
Section: Misc. Publication 24
-       Summary of Operations: California Oil Fields- Oil and
Gas in California: A Primer
-       The History of the Comstock Lode, 1850-1920 Nevada
Bureau of Mines and Geology

Laura Campbell
Reference Assistant
Map Room, Science & Engineering Library
1156 High St.
University of California
Santa Cruz,CA 95064
831-459-4117

"Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon."
The Dalai Lama