From:
JK Herro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 1994 14:53:33 EDT
Marsha, Kati and other colleagues:

The Western Association of Map Libraries (WAML) executive board,
Information Bulletin editorial staff, and committee membership
can be found in the first pages of the Information Bulletin v.25,
no.3 July 1994.  Please send a note if you'd like a photocopy, or
a WAML Membership Brochure.

Here is a short list of names omitting committee chairs:

Katherine Rankin        President        [log in to unmask]
Kathryn Womble          Vice President   [log in to unmask]
Dorothy McGarry         Treasurer        [log in to unmask]
Rich Soares             Business Manager [log in to unmask]
JK Herro                Secretary        [log in to unmask]

To start a subscription to the WAML Bulletin contact Rich; to join
WAML (less expensive and includes a subscription) contact Dorothy.

WAML Information Bulletin Editorial Staff:
Mary Larsgaard          Co-Executive Editor (electronic news & notes)
Larry Cruse             Co-Executive Editor (WAML Journal in planning)
Dale Steele             Production Editor

Sincerely,

JK Herro
Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections
Mitchell Building  mc 2210
Stanford, CA  94305

415-725-1103

On Oct 5,  5:22pm, Kati Long wrote:
> Subject: Re: WAML Business Manager
Actually, it would be nice to have all the WAML officers' names and email
addresses posted, if anyone cares to do that.

                                             Kati Long

On Wed, 5 Oct 1994 13:29:14 EDT
Marsha L Selmer said:
> I am trying to contact the WAML Business Manager.  My e-mail sent to Richard
> Soares, LIBRES@BYUVM, will not go through.  Does anyone have a different
> e-mail address for him?  Or, if he is no longer the WAML Business Manager
> could someone send me the name and e-mail address of the new person?
Thanks.
>-- End of excerpt from Kati Long

--- End of forwarded mail from [log in to unmask] (JK Herro)