From:
Linda Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 14:55:21 EDT
I am forwarding this for Mark Anderson at the University of Northern
Colorado.  Please reply to him at the address below.  Linda Zellmer

From:           Mark Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        We have more USGS maps to give away!
Send reply to:  [log in to unmask]

Our Reference Dept. is updating its map collection policy, and will
not be housing maps for every state as they did in the past.
Consequently we have USGS 7.5 minute topological quadrangle maps for
the following states available:

Alabama, Arakansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina.

We don't have every single quadrangle for any state, but we have a fairly
good selection. Also, for the 71/2 minute quads, we ask for postage
reimbursement, which might run you $5 to $30. If you're interested, I can
give you an estimate in advance.

We also have a selection of the USGS 1:50,000 series (not the 1:50,000
county series) maps for the states of:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia,
Hawaii, Kansas, Massechusetts, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina,
Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia,
Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

Again, we don't have a complete set for any state. For some states there's
just one, for some probably 50 or so. The postage for any of the sets
would be miniscule, so we wouldn't worry about reimbursement.
But I hate to throw them all away, so if there's any interest out
there, reply directly to me, because I don't subscribe to this
list.

Thanks
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson