From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
susan (stacey) edgington
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:58:46 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:24:47 -0500
From: "susan (stacey) edgington" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Map chest - help
Sender: "susan (stacey) edgington" <[log in to unmask]>

I have been looking for a piece of storage furniture for some of our
motivational posters here at NASA HQ.  I have seen a nine drawer chest with
shallow drawers that is called a "map chest"  Unfortunately, it will not
hold our 24"x36" posters.  I was told that someone on this distribution
list might be able to point me in the direction of an office furniture
supplier where I can buy this storage unit.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Stacey Edgington
Program Manager
Space Flight Awareness