From:
Jan Smits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:09:29 EDT
With satisfaction I would like to draw your attention to a new
shoot on our Homepage (http://www.konbib.nl/kb/skd), which can be
found under the URL:

http://www.konbib.nl/kb/skd/profiel/prof-en.htm

This is an English version of the collection profile of the
Depository Map Collection of the Koninklijke Bibliotheek, The
Netherlands. The profile is divided by 5 main subjects, which are
subdivided each by 3 sub-classes.
It consists amongst others of 11 tables, 5 triple choropleths of
The Netherlands and 4 triple anamorphic/diagrammatic maps of the
world.
The first map for subject 5, The Netherlands, is not correct and
will be adapted.
Also there are 2 maps showing townplan coverage of The
Netherlands.

This page is still rudimentary because of time constraints (which
map curator doesn't complain) and hopefully will be finished at
the end of this year.

I couldn't resist putting this on the Internet already and hope
you'll have some time enjoying it while I'm on holidays in Greece
(August 1-15).
Be so kind as to post comments/remarks, etc. on my personal
E-mail address, unless they be of a general nature.

Jan Smits
Map Curator Koninklijke Bibliotheek, National Library of The
Netherlands
E-mail: [log in to unmask]