From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mathenia, Brenda
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:19:32 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:06:33 -0700
From: "Mathenia, Brenda" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MAGERT - Small Map Coll. Disc. Group MidWinter
Sender: "Mathenia, Brenda" <[log in to unmask]>

MAGERT - Small Map Collection Discussion Group members:

All, the next meeting of the group is scheduled to happen at ALA-Midwinter
in "frigid" Philadelphia on Sunday, January 26, 2003, in Salon D of the
Philadelphia Marriott.  Due to some scheduling issues, our group (SMCDG)
will initially meet in the same room as the Research Libraries Collection
Management Discussion Group (RLCMDG - headed by Karl Longstreth) and then
break away into a cozy corner of the hotel (or a pub?).

As coordinator for the group, I regret to inform you that I will not be able
to attend this year.   I therefore am looking to someone who is planning on
attending to act as moderator/coordinator this time around.  I will still
set an agenda or generate a list of discussion topics and forward it to the
lucky, & very kind, person who volunteers.  So now, I need to know who is
planning on attending the SMCDG?  If you are willing to act as lead, please
contact me directly.  As I would like to generate a topic list or agenda,
please tell me what you would like to see happen at this meeting.

If I get no response, I may suggest that our meeting be cancelled for this
mid-winter.

Let me know and Thanks!

Brenda G. Mathenia
Library Instruction Coordinator/Reference Librarian
The Libraries, Montana State University
P.O. Box 177320, Bozeman, MT 59717-3320
phone: 406.994.6668   fax: 406.994.2851
email:  [log in to unmask]