From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:09:01 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 14:23:22 -0400
From: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Announcement--New NEMO Website!
Sender: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>

I am very pleased to announce the launching, by David Bertuca our NEMO
Newsletter Editor at SUNY-Buffalo, of a brand new website to serve the
members of the North East Map Organization as well as to give non-members a
place to find the latest doings within NEMO. The website can be found at:

http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/units/sel/collections/maps/nemo.html#mem

and I urge you to take a look at the site and provide feedback to David. In
particular, I believe David would like to have permission to link to other
similar websites from this homepage. But, of course, he would also like to
gather ideas and suggestions for changes and improvements as well.

I am personally thrilled that NEMO now has a presence on the Web, and look
forward to using it as a major communication tool for the Organization.
Thanks again go to David for putting the time and effort into launching
this site.

By the way, please do come and join us at the 14th NEMO Annual Meeting,
this year to be held June 1st and 2nd at the University of Southern Maine
in Portland, Maine. For more information about the meeting, and especially
for registering, please go to the NEMO homepage and click on "Meeting
Registration Form".

Thanks fellow Maps-Lers!

Sincerely,

Paige Andrew