From:
Charles Neuschafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 17:06:33 EDT
We are relocating and renovating our map-viewing gallery. We need overhead
lighting that will be bright enough to work under but that will not damage
old maps and prints.

Current fixtures are T-8 "daylight" fluorescents, with parabolic reflectors,
recessed in 2 x 4 drop ceiling tiles. If necessary, we can install
UV-screening Plexiglas filters. Track lights with incandescents, or any other
fixtures that extend below the present ceiling, will not work because of
overhead clearance.

Any and all ideas will be welcome.

Charlie Neuschafer
New World Maps, Inc.