From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dienes, Jennie
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:18:00 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:40:58 -0500
From: "Dienes, Jennie" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Geology Map, State of Zacatecas, Mexico
Sender: "Dienes, Jennie" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,
  A patron of ours is looking for detailed geology of the approximate area
of 101 deg. 45 min. West and 24 deg. 25 min. North in the State of
Zacatecas, Mexico.  He is looking for Triassic information in that area.

  We have Mexico, geology, Carta Geologica de Mexico Serie 1:100,000, put
out by Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Instituto de Geologia which
would work but we do not have the sheet he needs.  The sheet which should
cover that area is  named Gru~nidora according to the index on my sheet
(called {El Salado 14 R-j[11]}).

  He would like to borrow it on Interlibrary Loan.  Please provide any
special particulars for such a loan.

  Thank you very much.

Jennie Dienes
Map Librarian/Cataloger