From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:05:51 -0500
Subject:        new inventory
Date:   Wed, 7 Jun 2006 11:04:24 -0500
From:   Booth, Arlyn <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] UGA. EDU (E-mail) <[log in to unmask]>

The Illinois State Library holds superceded 7 1/2 and 15 minute topos, not only for Illinois, but for the six states with which we share borders: Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, and Wisconsin. I've just updated our inventory of the quads of those 6 states and would be happy to send a paper copy to anyone who wants one free. Just respond to my personal e-mail below with your mailing address.

We also have paper copy inventories of some of our other collections:
1) Illinois county land ownership maps and atlases (1859 to 2006)
2) Illinois county highway and county traffic maps (1930's to latest)
3) Illinois current and superceded topo quads
4) Illinois DRGs that we acquired on cd (this collection isn't being kept up to date)
5) Illinois DOQ's that we acquired on cd (mostly from the 1998 NAPP flight, but also some 1993, and a few 1988)

These inventories are all also on our web site http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/library/what_we_have/map_resources/home.html

Thanks, Arlyn

Arlyn Booth
Map Coordinator
Illinois State Library
300 S. 2nd, Rm. 305
Springfield, IL  62701-1796
(217) 558-4140
FAX (217) 557-6737

Jesse White, Secretary of State & State Librarian