From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:27:13 -0500
Subject:        Re: maps with street names in German cities WWII
Date:   Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:47:59 -0400
From:   David J. Bertuca <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
:

Dear Richard,

I might be able to assist. At UB we are fortunate enough to have a
collection of pre-and War period city maps based on German ones. They show
streets.

We have a number of cities. Attached is a listing. Please let me know
specifically what you would be needing and feel free to contact me.

David J. Bertuca, Map Librarian
225 Capen Hall
University at Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14260-1672

716-645-2947 x229

--On Monday, August 25, 2008 2:22 PM -0500 Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>