From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:13:59 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Carlos Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask], "DOCTECH-L" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Cc: "John Streepy" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:04:26 AM
Subject: Best Practices, Policies and Procedures, Benchmarks

I am hoping the good folks at DOCTECH-L, GOVDOC-L, and MAPS-L can help us out in finding some bit of information.

Our library dean has asked each department of our library to research best practices, policies and procedures, and benchmarks for similar institutions as ours. Right now, we are willing to look at anything that anyone has available.

If you have a report or manual that you are willing to share, please send us what you have. We will be forever grateful.

,-~~-.___.
/ | ' \ "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of
( ) 0 the few or the one."
\_/-, ,----'
==== // Mr. Spock
/ \-'~; /~~~(O) Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Carlos A. Diaz
Government Publications, Maps, and Microforms
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
Mailstop 7548
Ellensburg, WA 98926