From:
Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 09:29:54 EDT
Greetings,
Eric Schmidt asked about the AMS series W861 1:25k topos of the Marshall
Islands.  Just wanted to let him and anybody else interestd know that
our library obtained the holdings of the former Trust Territory of the
Pacific Islands (TTPI) Archives some years ago.  Among the many maps in
this collection are the AMS topos and US. Navy Hydro. Office, and DMA
nautical charts for the islands of the former TTPI.  Aerial photos also
were also a part of this large acquisition.

Our current loan policy does not allow for interlibrary loan of these items
but we can provide b&w xerox copy for a fee.  Please feel free to inquire
about particular sheets or photos.

Aloha,
Ross Togashi
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Hamilton Library, Map Collection
[log in to unmask]               In Spam we must...