Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:30:06 -0600
Subject:        Rolled map cases yours for the cost of moving!
Date:   Fri, 02 Nov 2007 19:28:32 -0400
From:   Bob Kibbee <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

All,

Here's an offer too good to believe! We've had to rethink our rolled map
storage,  which up to this point consisted of  *5*  cases,  7'10'' long,
16'" wide and 46" high, each with eight shelves, 4" between the shelves.
Built to last by Remington Rand in some distant time.

Now these cases can be yours. You'll need to act fast, though. We can
only keep them on site for the next six weeks, after that they're scrap
metal, which seems a shame.

Unfortunately we can't pick up the postage on these, but we can help you
make arrangements for transport.

Please let me know as soon as possible!

Bob

Bob Kibbee
Map & GIS Librarian
Map and Geospatial Information Collection
B17 Olin Library, Cornell University
Ithaca,  New York    14853-5301
voice 607-255-9566 / fax 607-255-3609