From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 15:50:00 EST
Maps-L is run out of the University of Georgia Libraries.  At the end of each
year the University gives a ten day holiday break to the faculty and staff
during which the University is closed.  As in the past I will try to keep
Maps-L running from my home computer.  Be warned that for the next two weeks
(until Jan. 2, 1998) Maps-L may be irregular in postings, or cease for several
days if my computer connections do not work.

I hope everyone that celebrates a holiday at this time have a great holiday,
and those that do not have a holiday, I hope have a great good time.

Johnnie D. Sutherland
Moderator, Maps-L