From:
Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 17:08:07 EDT
Greetings,
Can someone suggest a source of acid-free drop front boxes to store 10"
aerial photograph contact prints and prices?  I'm looking for 3" high boxes
and would need about 36 of them.  Some of the major archival supply company
catalogs that I do have don't seem to carry the appropriate size that I need.

While I'm at it, does anyone have a better suggestion on how to store aerials
besides using these boxes?  Thank you very much.

Aloha,
Ross Togashi
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Hamilton Library Map Collection