From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:47:52 EDT
At 14:15 1997-08-18 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I am trying to locate the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and I cannot find any
>information on the following:
>Bulgaria-Madara Rider
>Spain-Royal Monastery of Santa Maria de Guadalupe
>Russia- Kizhi Pogost
>Hungary-Holloko
>Ireland- Archaelogical Ensemble at the Bend of the Boyne
>Romania-Biertan and its fortified Church
>Romania-Monastery of Horezu
>Romania- Churches of Moldavia
>Slovakia- Spissky Hrad and its associated cultural monuments
>Sweden- Engelsberg Ironworks
>Turkey- Nemrut Dag
>I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me in locating these
>sites. It does not have to be to exact. Thanks
>Kind regards,
>Liz
>--

Position of Engelsberg (=C4ngelsberg) is 16 degrees east, 59 degrees 59
minutes north.
Kind regards
Goran Baarnhielm
Royal Library                  E-mail    : [log in to unmask]
P.O  Box 5039                        =20
S - 102 41  Stockholm          Telephone : +46 - 8  463 41 80
Sweden                         Fax       : +46 - 8  463 40 04

>From: Allan Wiley <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: unesco heritage sites
>Date: Tue, 19 Aug 97 09:43:14 EDT

This message is for Liz Donnelly, who never provided her email
address, so sorry I have to go back through you.

This site has everything you  need about all the heritage sites:
http://www.unesco.org:80//whc/heritage.htm

Allan S. Wiley                  email: [log in to unmask]
US Army TEC                              http://www.tec.army.mil
Geographic Collections Division     703-428-6831
7701 Telegraph Road                                fax:  428-8176
Alexandria, VA.   22315-3864