From:
Ross Togashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1993 14:33:21 EST
Greetings all,
Just wanted to thank those of you on this list who responded to my question
on large-format copiers a few months ago.  Well, Santa was a little early
this year delivering a Xerox 2510 copier to our Map Collection.  Your
suggestions and comments provided me the ammunition to persuade our library
administration to atleast try a large-format copier, even for a 3-month
rental.  So again, thank you very much.

As for those of you who I've spoken to in the past regarding making copies
from our valuable historic collection of the Pacific and Hawaii, now is the
time to submit those inter-library requests.  Don't wait till after the
3-month rental, because it may be too late then.

If anyone has questions, please drop me a line.
Mahalo and aloha!
Ross Togashi
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Hamilton Library