From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:59:05 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "David Bigwood" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Air Photo Maps, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 3:25:31 PM
Subject: RE: map cataloging training opportunities

Renee,

Check out OLAC, esp. their conference. Always have cartographic training. The Western Association of Map Librarian has an annual meeting, there may be sessions there. The GIS Geospatial Information Society deals more with GIS data sets, but they may have something about cataloging those. Check for presentations and publications by Paige G. Andrew.

Probably forgetting something, but these spring to mind.

Sincerely,
David Bigwood
Lunar and Planetary Institute